Translate

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Happy Patron



It's always wonderful to see one of my art patrons so happy with a piece of my artwork...in this case,  my best friend who has supported me from the start. She loved my ink paintings, House on Thistle Downs Drive and The Timekeeper's Cottage , so much so that she bought them both. She also purchased Ladies on a Park Bench , which I painted with my homemade walnut ink. For her birthday this past winter I made her a card using a similar style and the same walnut ink. It depicts us both on a park bench where I have just presented her with a birthday cake, candles blazing and all. Today she came to visit and showed me the paintings. Two that were matted and awaiting frames and one already framed. I was most impressed that she had combined the two walnut ink paintings into one format. Clever gal! I hope you enjoy them all for a very long time, Betsy. Love you! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

your friend Betsy has a good taste for paintings :)

Billie Crain said...

Thanks, Cecile. :)